Bookings made at this property are made under the followings terms:
Conditions of Letting
1) The property is available from 2pm on the day of arrival and is to be vacated by 10am on the day of departure. Beds will be made up for your arrival, but towels and tea towels are not provided, so please bring your own.
2) Pets are not allowed.
3) The property must be kept clean and in good order. Any damages or breakages must be reported and paid for.
4) Baggage and personal belongings are at the guests risk at all times and no responsibility can be accepted for any accident, theft, loss or damage which may be sustained by guests or to their property. We do not provide travel insurance and so you will have to make your own arrangements if required.
5) Cancellation Policy. In the event of you needing to cancel, please advise us immediately by telephone or email. We will attempt to re-let the Lodge and return your payment, less a £50 administration fee. If we are unable to re-let the lodge, all monies paid will be forfeited. We do not provide travel insurance and so you will have to make your own arrangements if required.
In the unlikely event that the property is not available through events arising outside the owner's control eg storm damage etc, the booking may be cancelled by the owner. The guests will be advised as soon as possible and all monies paid will be refunded in full, but the guests will have no further claims against the owner.
6) Every effort is made to ensure that all items of equipment are in good working order, however, no guarantee is given or liability accepted if any breakdown occurs. Repairs will be carried out as soon as possible, but inevitably delays may occur.
7) Please do not use fireworks or Chinese lanterns for any celebrations you may have. Fireworks are extremely frightening for livestock and Chinese lanterns are made with wire which ends up lying in a field causing a very real danger to grazing animals and wildlife.